Monday, April 19, 2010

Until there's a cure...we


There is hope!

With each day that passes we are one step closer to finding a cure. The rapacious executioner that AIDS was is no more. The idea that it is a plague is a thing of the past.

However, as my household knows all too well, AIDS still debilitates and scars and even still sometimes kills swiftly. And until we find a cure, we must remain vigilant.

Did you catch that?

We.

It is up to we to find a cure for this disease, it is up to we to care for those afflicted. It is is up to we to make sure that this disease does not claim thousands more lives. We give, we pray, we hope, we live.

And we walk.

I am walking this year in the AIDS walk in New York City. It would be such an honor if you could sponsor me. The link below will take you to my fundraising page where you can give anywhere from $25.00 to $1000.00. If you want to donate less than $25.00, just email me and I will give you instructions.

Thank you in advance for giving of your hard earned money to help in the fight against HIV/AIDS.

I will walk on May 16 for Ric. I will walk for my friends. I will walk for me. I will walk for you.

I will walk, most importantly, for we. Until there’s a cure…we

Donate here: Jon-Marc's AIDS walk page

No comments:

Site Meter