Thursday, October 30, 2008

David Mamet's American Buffalo on Broadway

UPDATE:REVIEW CAN BE FOUND HERE

Tonight I am going to a dress rehearsal for American Buffalo, set to open on Broadway in a few days. American Buffalo stars Cedric the Entertainer, John Leguizamo and Haley Joel Osment. I'll let you know what I think...or not.

The play is being directed by Robert Falls. I mean, come on, Falls is a theatrical genius! He has at least 4 Tony Awards and almost as many Drama Desk Awards. So it should be good and I should have some good things to report.


See you,
maƱana!

PS. One other little tidbit of information. Michael-Leon Wooley is understudying Cedric. Fan-freaking-tastic!

2 comments:

Who Me? said...

I'm just a little bit jealous!!!
Lucky you.

Anonymous said...

Cool. I want to see this as well as Speed-the-Plow. I bet both are great.

And yes, who me?, lucky jm!

Site Meter